April 14, 2016

Monochrome in Paris

Paris, beautiful buildings, the Jardin du Palais Royal and a new outfit, what better moment is there to shoot some outfit pictures? right, none! Today I am sharing my outfit pictures, which I shot in this amazing garden.

The Jardin du Palais Royal is every blogger and monochrome lovers dream. The garden is filled with a ton of black and white striped columns, which scream for a monochrome outfit. The skirt and top were a recent purchase at the Zara. I love the flowiness of the skirt and the pop of color in the top. I finished my outfit with my black ankle booties (Zara), mini cross body bag (Zara) and this amazing white coat (Zara). Without even realizing it, I was head to toe in Zara. I really like the classy Parisian style this outfit portrays. Later this week my Paris outfit video will be up in which, this outfit and the beautiful gardens will also make an appearance.


Have you ever been to Paris?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment