March 9, 2016

The Body Shop - Secrets Of The World

When The Body Shop released the Secrets Of The World range last year, I immediately fell in love. I am a big fan of The Body Shop in general and this range looked even more luxurious and spa like, then their regular products. For Christmas I received two beauties from this range, the Dead Sea Salt Scrub and the Hawaiian Kukui Cream. I can already say that it was definitely not a punishment to add these products to my pamper routine for this review.

Dead Sea Salt Scrub 
I had been on the lookout for a good scrub and once I discovered that there were 2 scrubs in the Secrets Of The World range, I knew that one of them had to be mine. I chose the Dead Sea Salt Scrub, because the consistency of this one seemed nicer. The scrub has a fresh spa like scent and a thicker, coarse consistency. The salt particles are not too fine which I prefer because the thicker particles scrub your skin better, which is obviously what I want from a scrub. The thing I like the most though about this product is the oily residue that remains on your skin after you rinsed off the scrub particles, which leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft and moisturized. I absolutely love this product, it has a high spa feel about it that makes it a real pampering product and it leaves my skin incredibly smooth and moisturized, which is a big change compared to other scrubs that actually dry out my skin.  

Hawaiian Kukui Cream
The second product I got was the Hawaiian Kukui Cream. This was definitely a want but don't need product, because I have plenty body lotions and body butters, but as soon as I smelled this product I was sold. This cream smells amazing, sweet, floral, spa like, nourishing (if there is even such a thing) and I would recommend you to just head out to the store to smell this product as soon as you finished reading this post of course. The cream is enriched with Kukui oil, which is supposed to moisturize and nourish you skin and it does. As soon as the weather gets colder the skin on my legs starts to look like the moon landscape and as soon as I applied this product the moon landscape disappeared, leaving me with nourished, soft legs, which is exactly what you want from a body cream. Even though I did not necessarily need this cream, I am so glad that it's in my possession now because it nourishes extremely well, absorbs quickly and it smells amazing. I challenge you to go to the store, smell this product and not buy it, I can already tell you, it's an impossible challenge.

You can pick up the scrub for €24 and the cream for €26 at a The Body Shop store or online.

Have you tried any of the Secrets Of The World products?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment