January 27, 2016

Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion

Eyeshadow base is not one of my most worn beauty items, for the simple reason, that I just forget to use it. I don't wear eyeshadow on a daily base, but I do like me some eyeshadow for parties or special occasions. Recently I noticed that my eyeshadow creased and faded really quickly and I discovered that I forgot to use eyeshadow base for a while. I started re-using the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion and thought it was about time for a review. 

I first used the Urban Decay Primer Potion when it still had its hard plastic packaging and sponge tip applicator, which was the most inconvenient packaging ever. Nowadays the Eyeshadow Primer Potion comes in a tube with a smaller tip for easy dosing the product. 

The product itself has a nude color and a rather thick consistency. Once you apply it to your skin it gets a bit sticky, (not uncomfortable sticky, but I am going to make your eyeshadow stay put all day or night kind of sticky). The two swatches on the left are without the Eyeshadow Primer Potion and the two swatches on the right are with the Eyeshaodw Primer as base. An immediate difference is noticeable. The base makes the color stand out more and remain more vibrant and the eyeshadow doesn't crease or fade as is the case on the side where no base is used. The base also increases the longevity of your perfect eyeshadow party or everyday look. I really like the Urban Decay Primer Potion because it does actually make your eyeshadow stay on and look better. It has even convinced me to start adding eyeshadow base to my standard make up routine.

What is your favorite eyeshadow primer?

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Dit is een super goede oogschaduw primer! Ik gebruik de Paint pot van Mac, die is ook heel fijn. Maar deze is echt geweldig!

    ReplyDelete