January 4, 2016

OOTD - Lace-up boots and Christmas presents in use

The other day I was very pleased with my outfit, which included a lot of new items and Christmas presents. I really enjoy outfit post, myself so I decided to share my outfit with you. 

This outfit includes many new items. It all started with the boots, which I have to say were a risky item for my style, but I absolutely love them. The coat was on my wish list for quite a while and now that the sales rolled around, I decided to treat myself to it. I accessorized this outfit with my gorgeous new bag and scarf that I got for Christmas. Lastly I decided to wear my new Mango sunglasses because even though it's winter, the sun has been out a lot lately.

The boots, coat, scarf and bag are all from the Zara but only the boots are still available online.


xxx

6 comments:

  1. Wauw! Super mooie outfit! Ik ben vooral helemaal weg van je laarzen en je mooie jas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. De laarzen zijn inderdaad enorm tof!
    XOXO esmee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een mooie outfit, je rode jas is prachtig!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dankje het was zeker mijn beste sale aankoop van deze winter :)

      Delete