January 15, 2016

New in: Mulberry & Michael Kors

About a week ago I went to the Designer Outlet Roermond and made two amazing sale purchases, which I am so happy with that I just had to show you.


I love to go to the Designer Outlet in Roermond especially once the sales start, because you can get some amazing products on nice deals. I was on the lookout for a small wallet or cardholder for in my smaller city bags. Now that I've been loving smaller bags, I discovered that a large wallet might not be the most convenient because I can't fit anything else in my bag anymore. At the Michael Kors I spotted this pink leather cardholder, with 5 card slots, which was exactly what I'd been looking for. They also did the cardholder in black but I chose the pink version because it will be easier to find in my bag. 

After my visit to the Michael Kors store I went to Mulberry. I love to visit the Mulberry store because their bags are amazing but unfortunately, they are out of my price range. At the Mulberry I spotted this gorgeous light green iPad cover. I fell in love with the simple and sleek design and the exquisite quality of the leather. They had an amazing sale going on so the case was actually affordable, so I just had to get it and I've never been happier walking out of a store in the Designer Outlet than I was that day. 

What was your best recent sale purchase?

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wat een mooie items heb je geshopt! Ik ben er ook een keer geweest. Het is er heel mooi opgezet en je kunt er leuke aanbiedingen vinden. Ik ben toen niet bij Mulberry geweest. Dus ik moet nog een keertje terug :D

    ReplyDelete