January 6, 2016

Lancôme - Hypnose Star Mascara

When it comes to amazing packaging there aren't many mascaras that can beat the Lancôme Hypnose star mascara. I've seen a couple of reviews on this mascara in the last couple of years and decided to try it once I recognized it by its amazing packaging.

The Mascara comes in a gorgeous black tube with glitter at the bottom, giving it a very luxurious look. The brush is a normal size and has both shorter and longer bristles. I prefer mascaras that have actual bristles instead of plastic combs so I had a feeling I would like this mascara.

No mascara 
With Lancôme Hypnose Star Mascara
And I indeed love this mascara. The Mascara feels incredible light and comfortable but gives my lashes length and volume. It does not make my lashes sticky and it also gives my lashes a light curl. Another thing that I really like is that this mascara is quite smudge proof even thought it's not waterproof, so no panda eyes. The only disadvantage of this mascara is the price, which is 30 euro. I would definitely repurchase this mascara because it does exactly what mascara should do in my eyes.

Have you ever tried Lancôme mascara?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment