January 3, 2016

Hello 2016 ( time for my January goals and a little ramble)

It's officially 2016 and I thought it was about time for a little ramble about my 2015, my plans for 2016 and of course my January goals.

2015 was a mixed year for me, some amazing things happened. I for example graduated from my university with my Masters Degree, I had an amazing internship in the beauty industry, focused on my blog and I traveled to the beautiful CuraƧao. After being away from my friends for 6 months in 2014, I focused 2015 on spending time with my friends and I absolutely loved every second of it. 2015 was the year in which I realized that I am extremely lucky with the people I have in my life. However 2015 also had its lesser moments. I am happy to start with a new year, which comes with big changes.

At the end of January I will start a new internship, which I am really excited about. It does mean however that I am going to be a lot busier, but I promise that I will continue the path I set in 2015 when it comes to my blog. I will do my utmost best to continue posting at least 4 times a week. This new internship goes hand in hand with a move to Amsterdam. I travelled back and forth for my last internship in Amsterdam but found it too time consuming. So for this internship I plan to move to Amsterdam. At the moment I am looking for a room/apartment (So if you have any recommendations, I could use all the help I can get) because I want to move before the end of January. I am really excited to be moving to a new city, especially because there are so many things and places to discover in Amsterdam. I also plan to travel more in 2016 (because 2015 was kind of slow on the travel front). I already have two weekend getaways and a summer holiday planned and I hope to plan some more :).

My December goals went quite well, I really enjoyed my Christmas and the month December in general, I also managed to finish Vlogmas for the first time in 3 years (pats self on the back) and I did upload quite regularly, although I did not manage to upload 5 blogpost a week. So December was a good month on the goal front. I am not one to make new years resolutions, (because I always fail immediately) so I just decided to continue the monthly goal tradition in 2016. Onto my goals for January:

  • Move to Amsterdam. Preferably already mid January to have some time to settle into my new room before my internship starts.
  • Make a blog planning and blog ahead. I always make lists with the blogpost I want to write but I am terrible when it comes to writing blogposts ahead of time. Especially at the end of the month when life will get a lot busier, it would be amazing to have some blogpost lined-up for you.
  • Have some time for myself. This month I plan on taking some me-time to pamper my skin with some face masks, do my nails,  fix my eyebrows and visit the hairdresser.
  • Start the 52-week money challenge. More on this soon… :)

How has your 2015 been? And what are your goals for 2016?

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment