December 7, 2015

Picture time: week 49

This past week was a busy, already quite festive week and most importantly, it was the beginning of Vlogmas. I did not take many pictures this week due to Vlogmas, but I still wanted to do my picture time. If you would like to see more of my week, you can watch my first Vlogmas video, which will be up later today.

The first picture I took was on Wednesday evening when we exchanged presents with friends for Sinterklaas. It was such a fun evening and the presents looked so cute under the Christmas tree.

 I received this adorable candle and a bar of Chocolate, which is such a cute gift.

I spend my Thursday at work but Friday I was in Amsterdam for some meetings. While I was in Amsterdam I did some shopping and spotted this amazing Chloe carousel. How cool would it be to have a miniature carousel as a fragrance storing system.

Saturday I went to my parents house, where we put up our Christmas tree and spend some time in the garden center among all the Christmas decor. In the evening we celebrated Sinterklaas, with this delicious meal.

 And of course some presents.

My dad got some marzipan for Sinterklaas and it looked so adorable, that I just had to take a picture.

On Sunday my mom and I decided to go shopping where I live. We had a really nice lunch, bought a bunch of Christmas presents and also went out for dinner. It was a great day!

Next week is again going to be quite busy, but fun, especially now that Vlogmas is here.

How was your week?

xxx

6 comments:

  1. Wat leuk om te bekijken, ik ga binnenkort ook maar weer eens gourmetten!
    XOXO esmee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een gezelligheid, ik vind marsepein heerlijk. Wat ziet de Chloe carrousel er gaaf uit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja die carrousel is zo mooi :) Zou leuk zijn om een mini versie te hebben waar je thuis parfums op kunt zetten!

      Delete
  3. Wat gezellig allemaal! En wat ziet dat biggetje er super cute uit! Bijna zonde om op te eten :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha ja he, ik vond hem ook zo schattig

      Delete