December 5, 2015

OOTD - The perfect white coat

I have been sharing quite a few OOTD posts with you recently. None off them have however, included a coat, which is strange, because a coat is definitely an essential when you live in the Netherlands. So today I am sharing an OOTD with my favorite new fall/early winter coat.

I have been on the lookout for a nice white coat for a couple of years, but my search was unsuccessful because I did not want to spend too much money on it. When I was in Brussels for a wedding a couple of weeks ago I spotted this one at the Zara, which was on sale for only €40, and decided to pick it up. I am absolutely in love with the color and style of this coat. I combined the coat with a top and leather skirt from the Mango. My ankle booties and scarf are from the Zara but from last year's collection.

The Mango skirt and top (but in a different color) are still available online.


xxx

1 comment: