December 15, 2015

my 5 favorite Christmas movies

Yes another Christmas blog post, what can I say, I'm a little Christmas obsessed. Today I am sharing my 5 favorite Christmas movies, which are definitely worth watching. They are in random order because I could not decide, which one I liked the best; they are all amazing.


The Holiday 
My all time favorite movie, because it's just too cute and still relatable. The actors are amazing, the setting is al Christmassy and that's all I am going to say. You just have to watch this (I've probably already seen it about 20 times!)


How the Grinch stole Christmas
I saw this movie in the cinema when I was younger and have watched it every year around Christmas since then. The setting and decor of this movie is absolutely amazing and it also has a really wonderful message. I like the story so much, that I have even seen the musical last year in Chicago.


Christmas Vacation
I saw this movie for the first time last year with one of my best friends. It is her favorite Christmas movie and I can understand why. It shows you all the joy and the struggles of a family Christmas. It's perfect for a family movie night, when you're up for a laugh.


A Christmas Carol
The classic Christmas story, which has been remade quite often, so there are many different versions to watch. It might not be the most realistic story, but it teaches you some good life lessons and it's a real classic.


Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
This might not be a typical Christmas movie, but it had to make my list. They always air this movie on TV around Christmas time and I watch it every time. It's the perfect family movie and who isn't excited for Harry, when he wakes up on Christmas morning and discovers that he has gotten presents for the first time.


What is your favorite Christmas movie?

xxx

4 comments:

  1. De Grinch blijft de leukste! -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super leuk! Ik krijg echt zin om al deze films te kijken! Vooral de Grinch, die ken ik nog niet.

    ReplyDelete