December 6, 2015

Essence - Merry Berry highlighter powder

The beauty Christmas collections are everywhere at the moment and when I walked into my local Kruidvat last week I spotted the Essence Merry Berry collection. The collection looked really appealing and I could not resist buying the gorgeous Highlighter powder. Today I am sharing this beauty with you.  

I bought the highlighter powder in 01 - I love my golden pumps, which is the only highlighter shade in the Christmas collection. The highlighter has a beautiful golden shade and is engraved with stars, which makes it look very fancy and more luxurious. I am not such a big fan of the clear plastic packaging but what can you expect for a product that looks this beautiful and is only €3,39.

I was pleasantly surprised when I swatched the highlighter. It was pretty difficult to make a decent picture of the swatch because my skin is so light, but the highlighter has a gorgeous golden/champagne color and gives your skin a nice, but still natural looking glow. This highlighter is a complete steal and would make a perfect Christmas present. The Essence Merry Berry Christmas collection is momentarily available.

Have you bought any items from the Merry Berry collection?

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Haven't bought anything of the collection yet, because I couldn't find the highlighter! Hoping to find it soon and get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can find it, It's the best item of the collection in my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete