December 24, 2015

A (Christmas) Lush Haul

Lush is one of my favorite stores to have a browse, because they always have such cute and unique beauty products, especially around Christmas time. The other week I was in Amsterdam and decided to have a quick look. Half an hour later I walked out of the store with some new goodies, which I will share with you today. 

I normally go into Lush to pick up some bath bombs or bubble bars. This time I decided to look at some of their other products because I don't have a bathtub and I am also not going anywhere soon where they have one. The first item that caught my attention was the Golden Handshake hand mask. You apparently have to drop Golden Handshake in a glass of hot water and then it will turn into a hand mask. I will for sure write a review on this product once I've tried it, because it's unlike any hand mask I have ever seen. Next I picked up the Santa's Belly shower jelly. Whenever I go into lush the shower jellies always fascinate me because they look exactly like jelly. Normally I am not really a fan of the scents of the shower jellies, but I loved both the Christmas scents. I decided to pick up Santa's Belly, which smells like wine and apples.  Last I picked up a piece of The Icing On The Cake shower smoothie. This shower smoothie looks like a soap but has a softer and more milky texture. I am really curious to see if the shower smoothies are more nourishing than the regular lush soaps. I will write a review on all of these products to tell you if I liked them or not. 

What is your favorite Lush product?

xxx



2 comments:

  1. Heerlijke haul. Ben benieuwd naar het masker!
    XOXO esmee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik zal er snel een review over schrijven :)

      Delete