November 11, 2015

Spam your blog!

I love having a blog and I know, by the huge amount of bloggers out there, that many people agree with me. I also love discovering new blogs to read and I hope that many of you, share this love too. That's why today's blogpost is all about spamming your blog. 
If you have your own blog, or you are a fan of a blog that deserves more attention according to you, now is the time to spam it. Leave a comment below with:
  • your name
  • the name of your blog
  • the topics you write about on your blog
  • p.s. it would be amazing if instead of just spamming your blog, you could also have a look at the other blogs in the comments; Spread the love!
I personally love discovering new blogs and I will for sure take a look at all your blogs. 

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment