November 30, 2015

Picture time: week 48

Last week was very busy; I worked, went black Friday shopping and spend the weekend at my parents' house.

On Monday, it was a gorgeous cold but sunny day. When I was on my way to the grocery store I just had tot take a picture because the clouds and trees looked like a perfect fall scene.

 On Monday evening I ate with my roommates. We decided to make lasagne, with a lot of cheese it was delicious.

On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I had to work and forgot to take pictures. Friday I went black Friday shopping with my roommate and went to my parents' house in the evening. I set my shoes for Sinterklaas, which is a Dutch tradition. The next morning I found all these present in (well actually next to) my shoes.

I got chocolate, Christmas lights and this adorable hot chocolate mug.

Saturday I went into town with my parents to do some Christmas shopping. We went to one of my favorite lunch places near my parents and I ordered this yummie coffee.  
         
 We also shared a plate full of bites for lunch.

That night,  I went bowling, which I am normally quite good at, but not this time….

On Sunday we celebrated my mother's birthday. I organized an afternoon tea for her. This is a picture of the table decor, I chose. I am really happy with the way it turned out.

One of the courses we had, were these mini cupcakes and pastries, which were so cute and delicious.

This week is again going to be busy. I have to work, I have several appointments, I am going to Amsterdam and Vlogmas is starting. I am also going to celebrate Sinterklaas this coming weekend.

How was your week?

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wat een heerlijk weekje heb je achter de rug, leuke foto's!
    XOXO esmee

    ReplyDelete