November 16, 2015

Picture time: week 46

This past week was a strange week with mixed emotions, due to the news from Paris. 

On Monday I spend the day taking outfit pictures for my blog with Yvonne from the tourist of life. For lunch we went to Bagels & Beans, where I had this delicious bagel and juice. 

The first outfit post went online on Thursday and featured this look.

On Friday I had an appointment in  Amsterdam so I decided to do some shopping. I obviously had to visit the Kiehl's store, which is one of my favorite skincare brands. I also already did some early Christmas present shopping.

On Friday evening I was watching TV and heard about everything that was happening in Paris, which was a big shock. I still have no words for everything that happened.

Saturday I had to work but after work I went out for dinner with a friend. I received my first present in Sinterklaas wrapping paper. The winter holiday season is starting, which makes me really happy.

I ate this delicious pizza,

 And had Tiramisu for dessert.

After dinner we went to the movie Ja, ik wil!, which was very funny.

Sunday evening I went into town to get some drinks with a friend. Once we were there more friends decided to join us. It was a lovely evening! Afterwards I went home and made this Picture time. 

How was your week?

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment