November 19, 2015

OOTD - Striped and fluffy

Last week I posted my first outfit blog post and today it's already time for my second outfit blog post. This time a comfy and cozy outfit ideal for a day of (Christmas) shopping.



This striped sweater is the focal point of any outfit due to it's monochrome striped design, which is classy but also trendy due to the baggy fit and fluffy texture of the sweater. I combined the sweater with some new jeans from Topshop. I had never tried a pair of Topshop jeans before, but many people on YouTube seemed to love them, so I gave them a try and I have to say, they do not disappoint. They are extremely soft and also really skinny, which I prefer. For accessories I went for my black knee high boots, one of my favorite Kate Spade bags and some gold jewelry. I really like how comfy and casual but still put together this outfit is.

Both the Mango sweater and the Topshop jeans are still available.


xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wat een leuke foto's, mooie trui draag je!!
    XOXO esmee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankje :) hij is ook nog eens heerlijk warm en zacht

      Delete