November 26, 2015

OOTD - Fringe & Fall Colors

It's Thursday, so time for a new outfit post! Today's outfit features my fringe cardigan, which I showed in my last Haul and some of my other fall favorites. This blog post also features an adorable green garage door, so let's have a look.

While on the hunt for a location to take my outfit pictures, I spotted this adorable green garage door, and knew it was perfect for my fall related pictures. I centered this outfit around my new fringe cardigan from the Costes. I combined this cardigan with some of my favorite pieces this fall, namely my burgundy booties and my rust & burgundy hat. Clothing wise I kept this outfit rather simple with a tank top and my favorite Topshop Leigh jeans. Lastly I finished of the outfit with one of the loves in my life, my Kate Spade bag. 

The Costes Cardigan and the H&M hat are still available and on sale. 


xxx



2 comments: