November 13, 2015

OOTD: Fall in love

I love to read outfit blog posts but I've never made one myself, until now. This past week I went to the park, which is one of my favorite places to be in the fall, to take some outfit pictures and today I am sharing them with you.  


This outfit has been one of my favorite outfits this fall season. I got both the skirt and the top at the Zara, this season. The skirt is made out of real suede and has a gorgeous rusty red color. It is still available at the Zara. I like to combine the skirt with this black knit shirt, which is perfect for the fall season because of the short sleeves but thicker material. My shoes are black fake suede ankle booties, also from the Zara. I got these last season so they are no longer available but I'm sure they will have a similar pair this year.  I completed my outfit with this beautiful hat from the H&M. It's a 100% wool so it will for sure keep you warm. The colorful leaves and the rusty red of this outfit just scream fall to me.   

xxx


2 comments: