November 3, 2015

November goals

At the beginning of every new month I see the November Goals blog post from other bloggers, pop up in my bloglovin feed and I always love to read those post. I think that writing down actual goals for a specific time period, like a month, would make me much more motivated to actually try and achieve those goals. That's why I decided to write down some goals that I want to achieve in November and today I am sharing them with you.


  • Do the Blogilates workout plan. Many people make it their new years resolution to get fitter, but I only recently decided that I needed to workout more. While on the hunt for some nice Youtube workout videos, I stumbled upon the Blogilates channel and I've been obsessed with the videos ever since. If you subscribe to their newsletter you are able to download their monthly workout plan for free, which is an amazing way to get into exercising. The videos are fun and motivational and they are a proper exercise, I've never been so soar in my life. For the month November I want to stick to a whole workout plan (the beginner edition though).

  • Read at least 3 books. I love to read and every now and then, I find myself on the Amazon website placing an order of a million books, that I then forgot to read. By ordering my books in bulk, there are many books that I place on my bookshelf, never to be retrieved again. This month I want to read at least 3 books that I already own, but haven't read yet. This is also a great way to force myself to plan in some me time, just to relax and read a good book with a nice cup of tea. 

  • Film a lookbook or make some outfit blog posts. I love watching or looking at perfectly styled lookbooks or outfit posts but I hardly ever do these myself. Not because I don't like to do them, but because it's quite hard to find someone to film them for you. However this month I am really going to make an effort and ask my friends if they are willing to help me, because it would make me really happy to also write some fashion post on my blog.

  • Finish at least 5 beauty products before buying any new beauty products. Christmas is coming and so are all the gorgeous Christmas collections and gift sets of all my favorite beauty brands. I don't want my beauty stash to get too big, I mean it's already taking over my whole room, so before I can buy any of the Christmassy goodness, I have to finish 5 products. Needless to say, I've already started applying hand cream multiple times a day and washing my hair to often to finish the products quicker, because Christmas collections are hard to resist. 

What are your goals for the month November?

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Leuk om dit te lezen, 3 boeken lezen lijkt me nogal wat!
    XOXO esmee

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ja ik ben pas in de eerste bezig dus ben benieuwd of het gaat lukken :)

    ReplyDelete