October 31, 2015

Sephora wish list



I have to admit that I spend quite some time every week on the Sephora website. Every time they send me an email with their new releases and specials, I give into my curiosity and have a quick look at all the new products. Now that all the Christmas sets are starting to pop up, I decided it would be fun to share my current wish list with you.


  • Marc Jacobs Beauty - The Sofia $45, how gorgeous is this Marc Jacobs lipsticks set! A good friend of mine recommended these lipsticks and ever since then these lipsticks have sparked my interest. This value set is the perfect way to try out several colors for a reasonable price. 
  • Fresh - Sugar Lip Treatment $22.50, my favorite lip balm. I use this lip balm every night before bed and I'm about to run out.  I am not sure if I can live without this lip balm, so I need to order a new one, if only it wasn't so expensive.
  • Origins - Mini Mask Marvels $22.50, recently I've been in a pamper mood but I discovered that I did not have any masks anymore. This set would give me a wide variety of new mask to try out. Perfect for some pamper sessions.
  • Becca - Shimmering Skin Perfector Opal Glow On The Go $20, everyone has been talking about these gorgeous highlighters but they are rather pricy. This set with two miniature products would be a perfect way to test the products, to see if they're worth the money.
  • First Aid Beauty - Peace, Joy & FAB Kit $54, FAB is one of my most used skincare brands. Last Christmas I bought a similar set and fell in love with the products. I especially waited for the FAB Christmas set because they have the best value for money. 
  • Beautyblender - The original beautyblender with mini solid $25, people have been obsessed with the beautyblender for years. My curiosity is getting the better of me; I want to see what all the hype has been about. Will it really make my foundation look better?

  • Sephora Collection - Breakups To Makeup Bag $24, how amazing are these makeup bags! Now the only problem is deciding which of the two, I like the most. 

What is on your Sephora wish list?

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Volgens mij moet ik me diep gaan schamen als ik kijk naar jouw bescheiden lijstje haha. De producten zien er stuk voor stuk erg mooi uit, de highlighter van Becca lijkt mij ook prachtig!
    XOXO esmee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik heb me ook echt moeten inhouden voor dit lijstje anders was de lijst nog 10 keer zo lang geweest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke lijst! Nu heb ik weer iets meer inspiratie voor mijn trip naar Rome over een maand. Sephora here I come!

    ReplyDelete