October 28, 2015

Dress to Kill

Wine red nail polish is one of my favorite nail polish colors for this time of the year. When looking at the Essie section I discovered this wine red nail polish in the shade Dress to Kill. I'm always very impressed with the quality of Essie nail polishes so I decided to pick it up.


This nail polish did not disappoint. The coverage of this nail polish is amazing; it's opaque in one layer. Like most Essie nail polishes it applies really smooth and without any streaks. The lasting power is also quite good, my nails normally chip in 1 day but this one has been on for 3 days without any chips. The color is a bit darker in real life than on the pictures and it definitely makes me feel like I'm dressed to kill.

What is your favorite wine red color?

xxx

1 comment: