September 28, 2015

What's in my Makeup Bag?

There is something about taking a peek into someone's makeup bag to see what products they use regularly. So today I am giving you a peek in my makeup bag.

My makeup bag is this gorgeous rose gold glittery bag from Kate Spade. It's the perfect size and the inside as well as the outside is plastic, making it ideal to clean in case a product spills. 

I always have a foundation like product, a concealer and powder in my makeup bag, to create the perfect base. At the moment I am not using an actual foundation, but the Garnier BB cream as my base. I love this BB cream because it looks very natural but still gives you some coverage. I just added the Catrice Liquid Camouflage concealer to my everyday routine because the coverage of this concealer is just amazing. The last base product, is my Maybelline Fit me powder, which is my all-time favorite powder and therefore always in my makeup bag. I also have a Lancome brush, which is so incredibly soft, in my makeup bag to apply the powder.

I tend to keep my makeup quite simple so for my eyes I just have two mascaras, the Tarte Lights Camera Lashes and the Maybelline Lash Sensational, and MAC All that glitters eyeshadow in my makeup bag. For my brows I like to use a brow gel, the Maybelline Browdrama is my current favorite.

For my lips I tend to have more options in my makeup bag. At the moment I have the Benefit Benetint for a bright pink flush, I have the YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in Pink in Confidence as a pinky neutral and the Fresh Sugar tinted lip treatment in Berry as a deeper berry pink shade. 

What's in your makeup bag?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment