September 11, 2015

The Body Shop - Secrets of the World wish list

The Body Shop Recently released their new Spa range, Secrets of the World. After seeing some pictures of the gorgeous new packaging and reading some reviews, I got curious and decided to go to the store to have a look. Today I'm sharing my wish list, of the new range, with you.

  1. The first product on my wish list (which is in random order) is the Tahitian Orchid Massage Oil. There are 3 different massage oils in the new range, but I liked the smell of this one the best. I could not think of a reason why I would absolutely need a massage oil, hence I did not buy it, but it is still on my list due to the gorgeous packaging, amazing smell and the luxurious feel of the product.
  2. The second product on my list and the one I am most eager to try out is the Hawaiian Kukui Cream. It's supposed to be an extremely nourishing cream, which would be perfect for my extremely dry skin. I am already a big fan of the body butters from The Body Shop so I am curious to compare them with this new cream.
  3. The third product on my list is the African Ximenia Scrub. I am on the lookout for a new scrub so the two scrubs in the new range immediately caught my attention. The both had a very nice consistency but I liked the smell of this one better.
  4. The last product on my wish list is the Polynesian Monoi Radiance Oil. This is oil for both your body and hair. I love these multipurpose oils because you can use them for so many more things, like hair masks and nail treatment, making them very convenient. This one also smelled amazing. 
These were all the items on my wish list, there are actually more products on my list but those are not available in the Netherlands. I'm most curious about the Cream and the Scrub but I want all 4 of these products, I mean look at that packaging, it is just to pretty and would look so good in your bathroom. The prices of these products are a little steeper than normal the oils are 17 euro and the scrubs and creams in the range are 26 euro.

The Body Shop has a promotion at the moment that if you buy one product of the range you get a second one for half the price. So if you have gotten curious about the range, now would be a good time to go and take a look. 

Are you going to take a look at this new range?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment