September 17, 2015

Kiehl's - Midnight Recovery Concentrate

During my Skincare routine I mentioned that I was still on the lookout for a good skin serum. I discovered the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate and it has quickly become my favorite product in my whole skincare routine. So let's have a closer look at this amazing product.

The kiehl's midnight recovery oil is "a replenishing Elixer of Pure Essential Oils and Distilled Botanicals to Visibly Restore the Appearance of Skin by Morning" according to the packaging.
The Kiehl's Midnight recovery concentrate comes in this gorgeous glass blue bottle, with a pipette, which makes dosing the amount of oil you need very easy. 

The product is an oil, which can be quite scary for people with an oily skin, but it's perfectly fine to use an oil if you have oily skin, because the oil you add will make your skin produce less oil. Every night after I cleanse my skin I apply about 3 drops onto my hand and spread it over my face. The oil sinks into your skin immediately and is very nourishing. I still apply a night cream afterwards but if your skin is not that dry this might not be necessary anymore.

There is no perfume in the product but it does have a lavender smell, due to the natural ingredients in the product. The smell is quite strong, but I don't mind the smell anymore, because I discovered that the lavender scent makes me fall asleep quicker.  

This product does wonders for my skin. I wake up with a natural glow and my skin feels soft and nourished. It also helps with the redness and flakiness of my skin. I first used a tester and once I ran out of the tester, I had to go without the product for two weeks and I could immediately see that my skin was getting worse. This product is going to be a staple in my skincare routine because it's just that good. 

The Midnight Recovery Concentrate is on the pricier side, 30ml is 40 euro and 50ml is 60 euro, but you only need about 3 drops at night so a bottle will last you a long time. 

Have you tried any of the Kiehl's products?

xxx

2 comments:

  1. i love kiehls! they have amazing products :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I definitely have to try out more of their products:)

      Delete