September 20, 2015

Common White Girl Tag

A Tag that has been going around the last two years is the Common White Girl Tag. I never got around to doing this Tag and decided it was time to see if I am indeed a "Common White Girl". So let's start answering the questions.

1. Favorite Starbucks drink?
I am a big Starbucks lover and I definitely have my favorite drinks, these do change with the season. In the summer my favorite drink is an iced vanilla latte unless it's really hot, then I tend to go for a java chip frappuccino. In the winter I prefer a caramel macchiato.

2. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
This depends on whether I have to go somewhere. If I have to get ready for work I probably need 40 minutes but I always stay in bed too long, so it's probably more like 30 minutes. 

3. How many selfies do you take on a daily basis?

I almost only take selfies with friends when were doing something fun. So it all depends on how many fun activities with friends I have planned on a day.

4. How many IG followers and pics do you have?

I actually have 2 Instagram accounts because I do not always what to put my friends on my blog Instagram for their privacy. On my blog Instagram I have 53 pictures and 41 followers. You can follow me here.

5. Do you ever say "LOL" or "OMG" out loud?

Yes, I'm guilty! I say OMG out loud quite often.

6. Do you wear the same clothing item more than once?

I do, but mostly not two days in a row, because I find that uninspiring. I do wear the same clothing items twice, before washing them, but some days apart. 

7. Are you racist? 

I don't think I am a racist besides the name of this Tag. 

8. How many tweets do you have?

I have 181 tweets. You can follow me here.

9. Instagram, Twitter, or Tumblr?

Instagram. I just love looking at pictures on Instagram. They are often really inspiring me.

10. What do you spend most of your time doing?

I spend most of my time on my laptop or behind a computer, working and blogging. 

11. Who are your favorite Youtubers?

This is such a difficult question :o. I think I would choose Fleurdeforce, Louise and Niomi Smart. Meghan Rienks is also one of my favorite Youtubers. 

12. How often do you do your nails?

I do my nails maybe once every two weeks, if I am not swatching any nail polishes. I have to admit though that recently my roommate started doing my nails once a week, because she like to paint nails. She definetely wins the best roomie award.

13. Are you a shopaholic?
YES, YES, YES! I love to go shopping, but I do not always buy something when I go shopping, so it's not that bad right?.

14. How many times have you watched Mean Girls?

Probably about 3 or 4 times. It's one of those movies I really like to watch when it comes on the TV. 

15. Do you own a lot of clothes?

Yes I do but I clean out my closet quite regularly and donate the items that I am no longer wearing.

16. Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it?

Sometimes. If I am out for dinner and the food looks very pretty I will take a picture.

17. Do you wear make up everyday?

No, I only wear make up about 3 days a week. 

18. How do you usually style your hair?
I don't. After I shower I normally let it air dry and then just brush my hair.

19. Do you always look presentable?

No, when I am at home and I don't have to go somewhere, I like to stay in my pajama's all day with  messy hair and no make up.

I Tag everyone who wants to do this Tag

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment