August 2, 2015

Plog, 27th of July


On Monday the 27th of July, I had a day off, so I decided to start my first Plog and show you what my day looked like.

I got up around 9 and started my day with finishing and uploading the blogpost of that day, about cute kitchen accessories

For my breakfast I ate some peach flavored yoghurt with some delicious organic apple and strawberry muesli.




You can get the muesli at the Dille & Kamille and this is what the packaging looks like, it is so good:) 



Afterwards I watched an episode of Gossip Girl. I started rewatching Gossip Girl again (for the 3rd time) on Netflix. I watched the Christmas episode of season one, which was quite fitting with the awful weather outside. 

After working on my blog for about two hours it was time for lunch, which I kept really simple by just heating up some leftovers from dinner the night before. 

While cleaning my room and the kitchen, I burned this Mango Peach Salsa candle by Yankee Candle, which is one of my favorite summer scents.

I decided to go into town and look for some summer clothes for my upcoming vacation. The only thing I found however were these really cute heels. I send this picture to my friends to ask for their opinion, which I do quite often when I am shopping.

For dinner I went for a really simple meal.

I finished the day watching Netflix and talking with my roommates. I made this picture because I got the flowers when I was in town and just thought it looked so cute and cozy.

Do you like Plogs? And should I do them more often?

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment