July 29, 2015

What I wore to Fashion Week


Two weeks ago I got the opportunity to go to Mercedes-benz Fashion Week in Amsterdam. I went to a show on Friday and to a show on Sunday and today I am showing you my outfits of both days.

On Friday I wore a black dress from Zara, with a high neckline and a lace panel down the front. For my shoes I wore these gorgeous baby blue heels, again from Zara.
- You can find the exact dress here.
- You can find the exact shoes here (and they are on sale now).

On Sunday I wore a red skater dress, with a unique texture also from Zara. For my shoes I wore my favorite strappy black heels, which are actually from Primark.
- The exact dress is sold out but you can find a similar dress here.
- I bought the shoes last year but you can find a similar pair here.

Which outfit was your favorite?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment