July 30, 2015

Summer Wish list (ideal beach look)

In a couple of weeks I'll be going on my summer holiday to Curacao. Now that my trip is getting closer I've been getting more and more into the summery spirits. So today I am sharing my summer wish list for an ideal beach look with you.


The one item, which inspired this beach look, has been on my wish list for a while, namely a Triangl bikini. Triangl bikinis are bikinis made out of neoprene, which is supposed to help them keep their shape in the water. These bikinis have been the trend of the season and there are many knock off version available but in my opinion, none look as good as the Triangle ones. Triangle ships internationally so you can order online. Triangl works with a small/ medium/ large sizing system and not with bra sizes, which makes it quite difficult to figure out what size you need. They do however give you the opportunity to chat with the Triangl girls who can advice you on your size. They also offer sizes for larger chested girls with a small under-bust, which I love about the company because it can be challenge to find a good fitting bathing suit if you are larger chested. As soon as I get over the fear of ordering a bikini online, I might have to order a Triangl bikini. My favorite is the one you see on the image, the Brigitte - in the summertime.  

With a new bikini comes a cute bikini cover-up. I absolutely love this black one from the Victoria Secret. It doesn't look like much on this picture but if you take a look on the site, and see one of the angels wearing it, you'll see how cute it is. The cover- up comes in black and white and I think that they are both adorable. The reason why this item will probably remain on my wish list, is the extremely high international shipping rate of Victoria Secret.

Flash tattoos are another big trend this summer. These silver and gold tattoos give your look a summery and bohemian twist. It used to be quite hard to get your hands on these but recently almost every fashion store started selling them. In the Netherlands you can find them for example at the Hema for only 1 euro.

Cute inexpensive sunglasses. In general I prefer high-end sunglasses because I have sensitive eyes and the quality and protection of high-end sunglasses is often better. When I go to the beach however I always take an inexpensive pair of sunglasses with me. I know myself well enough to know that I would drop them in the sand and get them all scratched up and I'd rather want this to happen to inexpensive sunglasses. I saw these cute ones at the Accessorize.

The last item on my wish list is an anklet. Anklets are part of my staple summer look. Every year I buy one and put it on as soon as I arrive on my holiday destination and keep it on until it falls off. This means though that every year I have to buy a new one and this year I am thinking about getting this set from the Accessorize.

What's on your wish list for an ideal beach look?

xxx 







2 comments:

  1. Wat een leuke items zeg. De bikini is zo leuk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja ben echt helemaal obessed met de bikini :) hadden ze maar een winkel in Nederland ;)

      Delete