July 25, 2015

Beautybymeryl social media channels


Recently I've been trying to update my blog and my blog social media channels more regularly and I realized that I've never even told you about all my social media channels. So let's talk about all the online places you can find me today.

The first place where you can find my blog and almost every other blog is Bloglovin. Bloglovin is a website where you follow your favorite blogs and you automatically see all the new blogposts of these blogs in your feed. You can follow my blog on Bloglovin here.

The second place where you can find my blog is on Facebook. I post almost all my new blogposts on Facebook, so this also gives you an update of my new posts. Click here to visit my Facebook.

You can also follow me on Instagram and on Twitter for more personal updates.

It would be great if you could follow me on these social media channels :)

xxx