June 1, 2015

Need a vacation?


YES PLEASE! When summer is almost near, I always get really excited to go on vacation! Okay, I haven't actually booked my vacation yet, but I know where I am going and I am probably going to book it this week, so let's continue with the excitement.  A brand that understands this excitement perfectly is Essie, with their nail polished called "Need a vacation".




Need a vacation is a perfect light pink which is still quite bright. It immediately reminds me of summer. The nail polish applies very smooth and covers perfectly in 2 layers. This is one of the Essie Professional nail polishes, so the price of this one is a little bit steeper than your average Essie nail polish, but it stays on longer as well. So for me it is worth it.

Are you going on vacation soon?

xxx