February 4, 2015

Maybelline Color Tattoo - Pink Gold review


Looking at the make up section on my last trip to the drugstore I spotted the Color Tattoo from Maybelline in Pink Gold. I have several Color Tattoos and had to buy this one too as soon as I swatched the tester. 



The Maybelline Color Tattoos are cream eye shadows, which are supposed to stay on for 24 hours (although I don't know a single person who actually wears their make up for 24 hours). I like to use the Color Tattoos either as an eye shadow base or as  gel eyeliner. They stay on really well and do not get into the fine lines on your eyelid or crease, which is very important for a good eye shadow base.


The color of this Color Tattoo is a gorgeous warm pink/rose gold color with a (rose)gold sheen and shimmer to it. The color reflects the light beautifully and gives some dimension to your eyes. I absolutely love this Color Tattoo and definitely recommend this or any of the other Color Tattoos since the quality is consistent. The Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pink Gold is sold at most drugstores and the retail price is around € 10.50 euro.

Have you tried out the Maybelline Color Tattoos? And what is your favorite color?

xxx