January 15, 2015

My goals for 2015

First of all I wish you a happy new year, may it be filled with lots of love, laughter and happiness.

I can't believe that it is 2015 already, 2014 has flown by in my opinion. So today I wanted to say goodbye to 2014 and share with you my goals for 2015.

You have those years where you are glad, that at new years eve you can leave it all behind and enjoy the new opportunities off the new year. 2014 was not such a year for me. I loved 2014 and I am, I have to admit, a little sad that the year is over. The best thing of 2014 was my Semester in the USA. During my semester abroad I met some great friends, travelled all over the USA and learned a lot about myself and what I want in the future. If you followed my Vlogmas (yes I will still upload the remaining video's) you will know that I was dreading the ending of December because I loved living at my university in the USA. 2014 was a year with good friends, fun days and a lot of growing up and I will miss it like crazy.

But this just gives me a good incentive to make 2015 even better than 2014. I wish I was a person who could come up with a whole list of new years resolutions and stick to them, unfortunately I am not. So this year I decided to start my new year with no real resolutions but instead I decided to set myself some goals, which I have hopefully achieved by the end of 2015.


What are your goals or new years resolutions?

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment