November 25, 2014

Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid-Touch Foundation review

Walking in walmart I spotted the newest foundation of Maybelinne, namely the Dream Wonder Fluid-Touch foundation. I heard some good things about this foundation and decided to pick it up, to review it for you.


The first thing I noticed about this foundation is the large range of colors available. The foundation comes in 12 shades and they color range is especially good for the really fair skinned under us, like me.
At the moment I wear the color 115 ivory but there is even a lighter shade, which I already picked up for the winter.


The foundation comes in a glass bottle which gives it a more luxurious look but is less convenient for traveling, because it can break and it makes the product heavy. One disadvantage of this foundation is the applicator. The applicator has a weird shape, as you can see on the picture above, and you just touch the back of your hand with the applicator and the foundation transfers to your hand. However this is not really sanitary since you touch your hand with the applicator and then put the applicator back in the bottle, so a pump would have been better. 


The foundation itself is on the thin side and has a medium, slightly dewy coverage. It looks really natural on the skin, which is obviously a good thing for a foundation. An additional benefit is that the foundation has spf 20 broad spectrum, which is quite high and uncommon for a drugstore foundation.

On the picture below I am wearing the foundation on the left side and no make up on the right side of my face. As you can see, the foundation looks natural but does even out your skin tone.


I am really happy with this foundation and would definitely recommend it. It is available at almost every drugstore for a price ranging between $8.50 and $10.

P.s. Walmart has a 4 dollar off coupon for this foundation at the moment.

What foundation do you want me to review next?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment