November 27, 2014

Am I doing Vlogmas?


To answer the question in short: YES!

Last december I tried to do Vlogmas but I was not as successful as I would have liked to be. For those of you who do not know what Vlogmas is,vlogmas means  vlogging every day in December until christmas. I would like to do Vlogmas again this year but it is time consuming and as a student I do have exams in december which is not the most interesting thing to vlog. Therefore I decided to film some vlogs before December that I will upload on my boring exam days in December. So yes I will do Vlogmas this year but not all the vlogs will have been recorded on the day they are uploaded.

If you would like to follow me around in the month December then don't forget to subscribe to my vlogchannel vlogswith meryl: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGWKiPuzLKCYCw0nvRJSOIg
I am looking forward to it!

Are you doing vlogmas?

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment