October 5, 2014

NOTD: Bikini So Teeny by Essie

Bikini So Teeny by Essie caught my eye in 2012 when it was released as part of the summer collection of 2012. Something about the uniqueness of the color made me want it right from the start. However at that time Essie nail polish was hard to find in the Netherlands, especially the trend collections. Due to its popularity Bikini So Teeny became a permanent color and after a long search over the last couple of years, since this color is almost always sold out, I found it at Walmart.


Bikini So Teeny is a pastel blue color with a hint of purple and a slight silver shimmer. The shimmer is very subtle though so from far away it looks matte. The color is not a standard color that you see at many nail polish brands and I have nothing similar to it in my nail polish collection that could be a dupe. One disadvantage of this specific nail polish color is that it is quite difficult to apply it needs about 3 layers and as with many matte or almost matte nail polishes it might give you some streaks. I however still love the nail polish and I'm sure it will quickly become one of my favorites.


What is your favorite nail polish color of the moment?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment