October 28, 2014

Maybelline the Falsies Flared mascara





My all-time favorite drugstore mascara must be the Falsies Flared Mascara by Maybelline. The Falsies Flared mascara is definitely not a new product but after repurchasing it several times, it deserves some attention.


The Falsies Flared mascara has a unique brush with two different sides. The straight side of the brush is supposed to give length and the curved side is used to flare out the lashes and create volume. Therefore it is best to use the straight side first followed by the curved side.

On the picture on the left I am not wearing any mascara and on the picture on the right I am wearing the Falsies Flared mascara. The mascara is extremely good in giving length to your lashes however it does get a little bit sticky if you are applying multiple layers, giving your lashes a slight spider leg effect. Below however I added a picture where I applied just one layer of the mascara and as you can see one layer gives length and volume to your lashes.


I like my lashes natural and preferably only apply one layer. This is the ideal mascara for me because one layer gives me both length and volume and makes my lashes look great. The staying power of this mascara is good as well. I never use waterproof mascara, since it is so hard to get it off again, but with this mascara you don't have to worry about panda eyes after a walk in the rain since it will stay on perfectly. The mascara is sold at almost every drugstore for about $8. I would definitely recommend this mascara.

What is you favorite mascara?


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment