September 27, 2014

Fall essentials (and wish list)

Since it is officially fall again, it is time for the first fall blogpost of the year and it is going to be my fall essentials and a sneaky wish list of things I've been eyeing.

Plaid scarf $17.95 H&M
Knit scarf $9.95  H&M














1. Scarfs
Nothing screams more fall to me than a comfy and warm scarf. They are the perfect accessories to spice up your look and at some color to the in general darker outfits we tend to wear in fall. One of my favorite places to buy scarfs is at the H&M. They follow the newest trends like plaid pattern but for a decent price. The dark red knit circle scarf is high on my wish list since I love knit circle scarfs!!



Knit cardigan $49.95 AEO
Jegging sweater $44.95 AEO














2. Oversized sweaters and cardigans.
The next trend I love for fall are oversized sweaters and cardigans. Oversized sweaters are perfect for those lazy comfy days where you just want to throw on a pair of leggings and still want to look cute and covered up. Oversized cardigans are perfect if you are one of those people, like me, who does not want to part with their favorite floral summer dress yet and is looking for a fashion forward way to get away with it. You can find these sweaters and cardigans in almost every store but I especially like the ones they have at the American eagle at the moment. I just bought the red one myself.


Saarah $169.95 Steve Madden

Lace-up booties $29.80 F21













3. booties
Booties are the perfect item to transition your style from summer into winter. They look adorable with a flowy summer dress but also work great with jeans and sweater.




4 Lily and Laura bracelets.
These bracelets are my latest obsession, at the moment I have only one but I can't wait to get some more. They are absolutely adorable and come in every color, so they can be a perfect match to your new fall wardrobe. But above all they support woman in Nepal. Each bracelet is made by woman in Nepal and the woman get more than faire trade wages. So not only are these bracelets super cute they also help the society. You can find them in different boutiques.

What are you fall essentials let me know in the comments below?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment