June 24, 2014

L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution


It's been a long time since my last blogpost, but after a long break from blogging due to some very busy weeks, I am back with a review of one of my favorite products.

Micellar solutions have become very popular recently and many brands have included one in their collection. A micellar solution is a water based cleanser that is extremely good at removing make up while at the same time being gentle on the skin. Micellar solutions can therefore be used by people who have a sensitive solution, like I. Micellar solutions are ideal for on the go cleansing since no rinsing is needed after using the product. I tested the micellar solutions by L'Oréal called: L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution.



The product comes in a nice and sleek package which is used for the whole new skincare line of L'Oréal. You are supposed to pour the product on a cotton pad and then use this to cleanse your face. I tested how well it removes make-up on eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick. I chose these products because these products tend to be hard to remove.

Below you see the result after only using the micellar solution. As you can see there is no more sight of the eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick. After using the product for several months I can say that I am happy with the cleansing power of the product because besides makeup, it also removes all the other gunk which is often left on your skin. 

I use the product daily after my cleanser to ensure that my face is completely clean and you'd be surprised to see how much gunk this product removes that normally would be left on my skin. The price of the product is another advantage, in the netherlands it is quite expensive around 10 euro but I know that in the UK and in Germany the product is around the 4 pounds/ 5 euro mark. I have nothing but positive feedback on this product and I am already on my 2nd bottle. Yes I would definitely recommend the product!

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment