November 24, 2013

My favorite moisturizing products for winter


The mellow autumn days have been long gone. Lately it has been absolutely freezing cold outside. My skin is always on the dry side but especially now that the weather is getting so much colder it can use some added moisture.


For my body I have been using the Vaseline spray & go body moisturiser during daytime. You just spray it on your skin like sunscreen and rub it in. The reason this product is ideal for during the day is that it absorbs into you skin almost immediately. Another product I love to use in the winter is body butter from the body shop. This is one of the most moisturizing product you will ever use however its leaves a little greasy residue on your skin and therefore I prefer using it a night.


The next product is the almond oil hand rescue from the body shop. My hands are always extremely dry. This is the only hand cream that can fix this problem overnight and it smells very nice. The last product is also from the body shop (starting to sense a theme here) and it's the cranberry joy lip balm (still the old version in a tin). It's from the Christmas collection and smells and taste delicious.


Here you can see the texture of the products from left to right, body butter, hand cream and lip balm.
What are your favorite moisturizing products?

xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment