November 24, 2013

Kruidvat haul

As I mentioned in my previous blogpost the Kruidvat had a buy 1 get 1 free sale. Obviously being the beauty addict that I am, I had to go and buy a bunch of make up (as if I don't have enough yet).  Although I am never one to arrive early my housemate and I arrived at the Kruidvat half an hour before the sale started because I feared the good stuff would be gone otherwise.


The first two products that I picked up were the Maybelline fit me foundation stick and powder. I use the powder everyday and I was almost running out. The foundation stick I heard good reviews about so I decided to pick it up. Both are in the shade 120, which is about as light as foundation goes. Next I picked up the Maybelline eraser eye concealer which was already discounted by 50%. I used this concealer about a year ago and absolutely loved it but the packaging broke. Because of the discount I feared it being discontinued and decided I need to have it just to be sure.



The next product I bought was the Catrice lash/brow designer. Mine was looking dirty and I broke the packaging. Then I bought the Catrice liquid metal eye shadow in mauves like jagger and the inside eye highlighter.  The last thing I bought was the Essence long lasting eye pencil in hot chocolate just because I didn't have a brown eye pencil anymore and this one was now 80 cents. 
What did you buy?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment