July 24, 2013

Summer in a bottle

The summer is finally here so today I want to talk about my favourite new summer scent. Marc Jacobs Daisy is a well known perfume but for the summer two new scents were added to the line, daisy sunshine and daisy eau so fresh sunshine. 


The name already drew me in and after seeing the packaging, can we take a moment just to look at the cuteness of it, I knew I had to buy the perfume. Luckily for me I also liked the smell. I would describe the smell as tropical, floral and sunny. The notes are:

Top Notes: Strawberry, Apple Blossom, Pink Grapefruit
Mid Notes: Jasmine Petals, Day Lily, Rose
Base Notes: Violet Leaf, White Oak Moss, Amber Wood



The price for this beauty is 78 dollar or around 68 euro. 
What is your favourite summer scent?

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment